AutomationWorkflow.com has a self-service automation kiosk that can serve your customers more efficiently. There is no need to wait in line; they can be directly engaged with a self-service automation kiosk, whether it’s purchasing a product or filling out a service form and then collecting a receipt. AutomationWorkflow.com is committed to finding efficiencies in your organization. With our services, you can save labor costs.
For some people, a self-service kiosk is intimidating. It looks unfriendly, and you have to go through the motions. For others, it’s familiar. You’re doing it every time you use your ATM card or restaurant PoS system. The underlying thought for many is that the customer service representative has more human empathy than a cold metal box with a plastic screen.
The concept of self-service automation is slowly but surely seeping into the public in a big way. Today many industries have made self-service automation part of their core business model, such as:
- Airline industry-printing boarding passes and luggage claim tickets
- Movie theaters
- Quickserve restaurants
- Retail self-serve checkout
People warmed up to the idea of using self-service kiosks
When people first heard about self-service kiosks for business, it made many heads turn. And understandably so, since we’re all used to having personal interactions with our sellers or service providers. When we have a problem or question about a product or service, we tend to feel uneasy when dealing with automated systems. On the other hand, several businesses now see the potential benefits of self-service kiosks and integrate them into their operations.
Some of the key benefits of using a self-service kiosk or the following points:
- Increase in Sales: It is proven that self-service kiosks increase sales as they help in reducing waiting time as well as provide quality services to customers.
- Advanced Technology: Self-service kiosks use advanced technology that is helpful in improving customer experience while ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- `Improve Customer Experience: Kiosks are the best way to improve customer experience as they offer quality services.
- automation kiosks can help drive traffic towards a physical storefront, as well as increase the overall conversion rate for online shopping
Why does your business need a self-service kiosk and automation?
The start of 2022 has seen a labor shortage; therefore, finding and retaining human resources has become more challenging. Furthermore, the United States has seen a significant increase in minimum wages. In California, for example, the minimum wage when up from $11 an hour to $15 per hour. A 36% increase in labor is substantial for any business to experience in a short time frame. As a result, companies are looking to automate processes without compromising customer service.
People want to visit your place of business but in today’s world, many people have very busy lives. They don’t have time to wait for 20 minutes just to get served. It’s a major inconvenience. Self-service automation kiosks help alleviate the problem through speed and efficiency. The kiosks have been proven to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs because you only require a few people with basic technical skills to monitor the screens using remote monitoring software.
The technology that makes self-service kiosks possible is a powerful tool for small businesses. When used effectively, they can help you to:
- Offer better service. Kiosks give customers more information and greater control over how they interact with your business, ultimately giving them a better experience. They can also enable you to serve customers faster and more efficiently while freeing up your staff to focus on other business areas.
- Reduce costs. Self-service kiosks require less of your employees’ time and are cheaper than hiring additional staff.
- Improve employee productivity. By completing repetitive tasks automatically, kiosks free up your employees’ time for more critical work.
- Self-service kiosks aren’t just for big companies with big budgets. Small businesses can use them, too — Mobile Kiosk has many great examples of smaller businesses that have successfully implemented self-service kiosks.
Touchless Self-serve kiosk experience
In a post-pandemic society, individuals might be a little bit concerned about touching the public self-service kiosk. Traditional self-service systems were not designed to be touch-free. The challenge is, how do you serve customers if they’re afraid to touch anything?
To help solve this problem, Automation Workflow engineers developed a specially designed kiosk that will allow users to complete transactions using their own mobile devices. Using our proprietary app and system, customers can scan the QR code on the kiosk and then complete their transactions on their mobile device. This contactless capability ensures customers won’t have to touch the self-serve kiosk if they don’t want to. In conclusion, self-service automation kiosks make it possible for businesses to streamline and enhance their workflow. By automating tasks previously carried out by employees on the front lines, a company can reduce labor costs and increase efficiency. A business must
consider its unique operations, analyze its industry for success, and then decide which of these four types of self-service automation will work best for them. The future is now with self-service automation kiosks!